Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Columbus , GA wanting to go to the Fayetteville, Hope Mills, S. Pines area of N
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Columbus , GA wanting to go to the Fayetteville, Hope Mills, S. Pines area of N Login/Join

posted
Please consider me if you need a change. We have 11 K routes and an aux. We all get Sat off and have plenty of subs. LLVs are assigned to all routes. This is a city off in a large town, with not much traffic, a university, great schools, an urban whitewater course, super downtown, the arts, etc. Ft Benning is 20 minutes away. We are 90 minutes from Atlanta and 3.5 hours from the white sands of the Gulf beaches. Missing my children and new grandbabies. Considering giving up and quitting bc I have been trying to swap for years. I love my job and the benefits, but my family needs me.

fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post