Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone want suburban Philadelphia???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want suburban Philadelphia??? Login/Join

posted
Please help! Trying to get to Tampa Florida, but all places are considered for 3-way or 4-way. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CHESTER SPRINGS, PA, LET ME KNOW!!! We are an all LLV office with 10 routes and 1 aux. DPS but no FSS, tons of parcels so there are less deliveries per route (average is about 400 homes). Beautiful horse country with extremely affluent customers! Chester County is the 4th weathiest county in the US! Only 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 1 1/2 hours to Atlantic City/NJ shore, 2 1/2 hours to NYC or Washington DC! So much to do and see here. I need to get closer to family. Tampa is my preferred area but will consider anywhere in FL, SC, or NC. Please spread the word, maybe you know someone in your office who might be interested. Contact me at mailme19475@yahoo.com or 630-302-0851

Posts: 51 | Registered: 27 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking......

Posts: 51 | Registered: 27 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post