Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    South Carolina to San Diego, California area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Carolina to San Diego, California area Login/Join

posted
Charleston (Mt. Pleasant) SC 41K Rt, 26mi, need transfer to San Diego, CA area. Must move to area due to husband's job. Any considerations accepted.

Thank you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dawn B,

Posts: 2 | Location: Mt. Pleasant, SC | Registered: 14 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi.. i'm curious to know more about south carolina.. my sisters live in pennsylvania and another who will be moving back to maryland.. what can you tell me about the weather and how expensive is it there.. thanks johnny.. jgq888@hotmail.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IF WE CAN DO A 3-WAY I WOULD LOVE TO MOVE TO S.C. - I'M IN VERO BEACH,FL. I WANT TO MOVE CLOSER TO FAMILY.
MAYBE SOMEONE IN CA. WOULD LIKE TO MOVE TO FLA. 772-567-7678 OR elsiemurt@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Debbie Hommell,

Posts: 65 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello dawn.
I just posted a reply to sonia who wants too move to south carolina and you want too move here in san diego while I want to move to texas. If ur interested give me a call and see what info we can pass too each other and go from there.. Thanks johnny 619 807 1268

Posts: 35 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have you thought about huntington beach, ca. Im a 23 yr carrier. call me 714-767-8941

Posts: 27 | Location: Charlotte / Ballantyne Station | Registered: 14 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HB would you be interested in the Portland Metro Area? (Oregon)

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post