Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New York to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New York to Florida Login/Join

posted
13 rural routes,New trucks,Great office...about 90 min from NYC...Beautiful Hudson Valley....looking to be closer to family and change of scenery...open to anywhere in Florida

Posts: 30 | Registered: 24 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickyc:
13 rural routes,New trucks,Great office...about 90 min from NYC...Beautiful Hudson Valley....looking to be closer to family and change of scenery...open to anywhere in Florida

If you can find a south West Virginia, southern Ohio, western North Carolina or eastern TN you can have my location in west palm beach FL

Posts: 31 | Registered: 05 November 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickyc:

I’ll take your office

Posts: 28 | Registered: 21 January 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nicky, This is Liz. I am the one in Spring Hill, TN. I believe you might have spoken with me on the phone a couple weeks ago. I would like to talk with you again but I lost many numbers on my phone. If this is the Nicky I spoke with can you call me 541-973-3668.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 14 January 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post