Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Ft Myers FL to anywhere considered
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ft Myers FL to anywhere considered Login/Join

posted
Deleted!!! This ad is several years old and I can't get it to delete!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kimmy,

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1mailman
posted Hide Post
The most important thing about mutual transfers is we have to be the same Step for pay reasons. I am a step 12 from Annapolis,Maryland. 45K with LLV E-mail is sixragans@verizon.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1mailman,

Posts: 2 | Location: Annapolis,MD 21401 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look on your ps form 50. There is a line for pay grade/step. We only need to be same grade, not step. This is how I understand it. I believe all rural carriers are grade 00. Anyone with more or differing info on this please advise. Thanks.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am from Passaic New Jersey where I work as a Letter Carrier. I have been looking to go to the Ft. Myers area for some time now. I started to relocate my family there (Cape Coral) but I had to stay behind to continue to work at the P.O. As I'm sure you know work is not that easy to come by in that area.I've been with the P.O. for just over 14 years and make just over 52k a year. if your are interested in Passaic County N.J. please contact me. Will 201-951-9316

Posts: 5 | Registered: 19 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kimmy:
Will consider any trade
central North Carolina

Posts: 16 | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kimmy,I am needing to transfer to the Tampa or Sarasota area or a beach area with access to the City from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, mild 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com 805 710-9080

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Pittsburgh Pa, I am at a post office in Cranberry Twp pa. 20 Min. North of Pittsburgh

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Erin, do you have a certain state in mind? Climate? What is your seniority? I am in Phoenix, Az looking for Ft.Myers, Sarasota, Venice areas. Sen date 11-88. Please respond yes or no, that would be much appreciated to shar520@cox.net or 602-690-3665 cell will except text msgs. Best Wishes

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kimmy - I'm in Fountain Hills, AZ looking to get to your area. If interested contact me at jzabinski@cox.net. Thanks, James.

BTW, your pay grade makes no difference when transfering as a Rural carrier. You will become the lowest in seniority regular carrier in the office you transfer to and may end up with the crapiest route in the building but that's the risk you take. The pay grade only matters with City carrier transfers.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 10 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From my understanding, Troy is correct. Kimmy, I have a great route in Ohio if your interested. I may know of someone interested in your route so we could do a three-way trade. Heidi (330)360-4521 or email westboundshh@aol.com. I am looking to be close to my daughter in Wyoming, otherwise I would retire from this route.

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kimmy:
Will consider any trade
My name is Richard and I am interested in a possible trade if interested call me at 301-662-7724.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry but this ad is no longer in effect.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Cape Girardeau, MO (60,000 population) and work in the smaller neighboring town of Jackson, MO. I drive a route 22miles long mostly in town. I work 5 days a week and have a loyal sub.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 21 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kimmy,
I'm in Holts Summit, MO. (Central Missouri)I have a 42 K route with a LLV. We have 5 routes in our office with 3 LLV. You would have a LLV route. If interested let me know. Thanks, tammy
trwadw@embarqmail.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 09 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to come to ft Myers fl. Call me 7034446732 or email anly1@juno.com

Posts: 18 | Location: Chantillyllh | Registered: 16 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post