Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Ft Myers FL to anywhere considered
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ft Myers FL to anywhere considered Login/Join

posted Hide Post
HEllo. I am a carrier in maryland and am looking to transfer to ft. Myers florida or southwest. Contact me if interested phone #is 240-626-7987 ask for richard pace.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you want N. Augusta S.C. Contact Vivienne @ sc_rose_71@yahoo.com Call or text 803-341-1298

Posts: 12 | Registered: 24 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Kimmy,

I want to move to Fort Myers Fl.
Pl email me anly1@juno.com or call me 703 444 6732 , if you want to mmove to Northern Va.

Posts: 18 | Location: Chantillyllh | Registered: 16 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Kimmy,

I work in Chantilly Va. I want to move to Fort Myers Fl. Pl call me 703 444 6732 or email anly1@juno.com

Posts: 18 | Location: Chantillyllh | Registered: 16 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Tamms, Illinois, extrem Southern Illinos, lots of hunting, and outdoors things.
15 Miles from confluence of Mississippi & Ohio Rivers---looking for Florida move. Am a "J" route
small office, good people.
hondarider5257@yahoo.com
clark

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Kimmy just curious if you were still looking to transfer I am located in a 2 route office in beautiful Cape Cod, Mass 45J 37 miles with LLV EASY OFFICE, 5 people. The best of all seasons any interest please call Ray at 508 728 5408 anytime

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is loretta.My office is in oxford ohio big college town.close to dayton ohio.Or if u would want Charlotte north carolina we could do a three way.u can email me at www.llnorm69@mail.com.thanks

Posts: 16 | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kimmy Have you ever thought about coming to washington state? I work in snohomish Wa my e-mail address is lindamustbpostal@gmail.com if your interested let me know, I have two grown children in Florida would love to be with them.

Posts: 9 | Location: Snohomish; wa | Registered: 06 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
any interest in st.marys county maryland its beautiful and rural

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Have you found a mutual transfer yet? If not would you consider Washington State? I m in A town called Snohomish, My email is lindamustbpostal@gmail.com let me know I'm looking to do the transfer beginning of July 2013, let me know Linda

Posts: 9 | Location: Snohomish; wa | Registered: 06 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kimmy transfered out of Florida years ago!

Posts: 12 | Registered: 12 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this ad current?

Posts: 8 | Registered: 28 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to leave Ft Myers? Call me at 352 364 6794 Deb

Posts: 8 | Registered: 28 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in N. Augusta S.C. office. That's on the S.C., Georgia border. Contact me @ sc_rose_71@yahoo.com or 803-341-1298 if considered
quote:
Originally posted by Kimmy:
Will consider any trade

Posts: 12 | Registered: 24 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider transfering to Boynton Beach, FL?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 16 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post