Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Ft Myers FL to anywhere considered
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ft Myers FL to anywhere considered Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi I am In central Ohio Dublin to be precise please let me know if you are still looking need to get south as soon as possible mo and dad in poor health. Thanks Tommy 614-668-2017

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chattanooga ten here if u r interested

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Indianapolis, In. My rte is a 41J. It's the easiest route ever. Really nice station. Has LLV with a parking spot directly out the door. I'm always off by 1:30. 657 boxes, all mounted, only 12 miles.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 03 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Chesterland Ohio...looking for anywhere in Florida....very serious...I have a 40K LLV provided 40 miles all curbside....denised44062@yahoo.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 03 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People, just a heads up, this post is very, very old, Kimmy has moved on and on, she is no longer in Ft myers, she and I have worked in CT since this was posted and she has transferred multiple times since then, this is a dead end, sorry but it is enlightening to know she has transferred multiple times

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cincinnati, ohio
ceubanks813@gmail.com
all llv office

Posts: 8 | Registered: 19 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in West Michigan in a small town called Newaygo. We have no LLVs, but it is a nice office to work in and I have an old Jeep I would consider contributing to a person who wants a trade but doesn't have a delivery vehicle. West Michigan is wooded, full of lots of lakes and hunting is the local pasttime. The cost of living is low, too. My husband has worked and lived in Sarasota for 3 years and we need to live in the same place again. If you don't already have a possible trade, please consider here.

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Fort Collins, CO. Have a lady in Columbus, GA, wanting Florida. Not sure, but maybe there could be a possible three way transfer. My number is 970 215-7169,
Thanks,
Robert

Posts: 36 | Registered: 04 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Olive branch Mississippi 44 K LLV needs help husband transfer. Fast growing office great group of people

Posts: 6 | Registered: 07 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in johnston , sc. Small town. My route is smallest. 41 k , call me 18034806231

Posts: 6 | Registered: 16 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People, just a heads up, this post is very, very old, Kimmy has moved on and on, she is no longer in Ft myers, she and I have worked in CT since this was posted and she has transferred multiple times since then, this is a dead end, sorry but it is enlightening to know she has transferred multiple times

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Texas called 832 868 6291 bui

Posts: 30 | Registered: 15 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about central virginia. Great office, most llv,
Dps only. Small town, 9 routes, near larger cities.
Text or call 434 444 6969

Posts: 29 | Registered: 29 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Raleigh NC area...email or call 919-205-1586...ready to go...

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kimmy:
Will consider any trade
HI Kimmy. The Post Office I am at is in Eastern Long Island NY. There are eleven Routes, all LLV. Let me know if you are interested. My name is Rose and my number is 631-566-4699.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 15 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post