Postal Forums
Wanting Arkansas-Tennessee-Georgia for SW Florida on the Gulf!!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/7173919487

21 March 2015, 08:01
FLORIDA HERE!!
Wanting Arkansas-Tennessee-Georgia for SW Florida on the Gulf!!!!
Will take any small town preferably near a state forest, state park or lake for exchange with office in Bonita Springs Florida on Gulf<BR>I'm ready and a couple months out<BR>Postmaster approved<BR>Smallest route is a 43J with LLV and DPS<BR>Call or text 203-233-5098How many routes in office?<BR>What is it near?50Ft Myers and Naples
21 March 2015, 13:48
Georgiagirl1950
I know you have posted for AR,TN or GA, but if it's woods and water you're looking for, this is the place. Newaygo is 30 miles from Lake Michigan, but there are thousands of smaller lakes all over the region. Lots of the land is public and sparsely populated. This is where people come to fish, hunt, camp, boat & snowmobile. There's fishing in pristine rivers for trout and lakes have pike, walleye, lake trout & salmon. Any outdoor sport you want you can do here. The cost of living is low and housing is cheap. Give it a moment of thought. I will also participate in a three, four or five way. I'm also only a year from retirement so the RCA's in your office would love to see me. georgiarodrick@gmail.com
23 March 2015, 09:32
Sylvia m
Wanting that area have a great post office in olive branch ms 20 minutes from downtown Memphis let's talk. 6628124664