Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Wanting Arkansas-Tennessee-Georgia for SW Florida on the Gulf!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanting Arkansas-Tennessee-Georgia for SW Florida on the Gulf!!!! Login/Join

posted
Will take any small town preferably near a state forest, state park or lake for exchange with office in Bonita Springs Florida on Gulf
I'm ready and a couple months out
Postmaster approved
Smallest route is a 43J with LLV and DPS
Call or text 203-233-5098

Question:
How many routes in office?
What is it near?

Choices:
Ft Myers and Naples

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know you have posted for AR,TN or GA, but if it's woods and water you're looking for, this is the place. Newaygo is 30 miles from Lake Michigan, but there are thousands of smaller lakes all over the region. Lots of the land is public and sparsely populated. This is where people come to fish, hunt, camp, boat & snowmobile. There's fishing in pristine rivers for trout and lakes have pike, walleye, lake trout & salmon. Any outdoor sport you want you can do here. The cost of living is low and housing is cheap. Give it a moment of thought. I will also participate in a three, four or five way. I'm also only a year from retirement so the RCA's in your office would love to see me. georgiarodrick@gmail.com

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wanting that area have a great post office in olive branch ms 20 minutes from downtown Memphis let's talk. 6628124664

Posts: 6 | Registered: 07 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post