Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Need a change
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need a change Login/Join

posted
Located 20 min north of Pittsburgh. Looking for nice weather year round NO SNOW! preferably by a beach. Open to anywhere at this point.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to get to Lexington,Ky. I have a 42H route. 80 miles in length. The smallest of the two routes in my office. Must provide your own vehicle and only get Sundays off but it is a great little post office to work in! There is slim chance this post office will close because it would be a hardship for people to drive 30+ miles to get their mail. Newberry Springs, CA is very central to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Palm springs, and Mtns for skiing. If interested call Julia 760-617-7320

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Erin, would you be interested in transfering to( South East Coast of Florida?) In Lake Worth,FLorida. I need a third person to complete a three way transfer. The Post Office, is a large office with 51 rural routes, all have LLVs. Great Office, Great PostMaster,and nice routes. Convenient location, close to beaches and (45 min from Ft Lauderdale), (1 hour from Miami Fl). We're in Palm Beach county. Let me Know email Kobjenkins@hotmail.com or call 239-353-9597

Posts: 28 | Registered: 29 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Erin,
Are you still looking for a transfer? I am in Fort Myers/Cape Coral and would like to transfer to Pittsburgh and Cranberry would work out great

Collette 239-829-2166

Posts: 37 | Registered: 01 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am Very Interested in moving to FL, I am from New Braunfels TX, If this works for anyone e-mail me. Thanks Chris,
qtrade@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Topher,

Posts: 58 | Registered: 08 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please email me at cher.earnest@yahoo.com
Ur email did not work. I could have possible 3 way.
Thanks

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Erin
just wondering if you still looking for a transfer, I am in Fort Myers, fl looking to get back home to Pittsburgh. I emailed you with more info. You can reach me at 239-839-2166 or tiggerppms@aol.com

Posts: 37 | Registered: 01 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post