Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone interested in Lake Havasu Arizona?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone interested in Lake Havasu Arizona? Login/Join

posted
Looking for someone from Oregon, Washington or Florida who's interested in Lake Havasu. All other places considered also.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi....im a clerk in columbia mo..senority date 2-14-87..... hrs. 330 am to 1130 am sun / wed off..best job in the building.ot available or none if u dont sign list.im second at vacation pecking order.columbia is a great place to live with good schools and colleges...home of missouri tigers....about 100,000 people..../low crime...my ph.# is 573-424-1824. feel free to call if interested.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only rural carriers can trade with other rural carriers.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi mrs kimmy I talked to you once before,I am Wayne,from seattle,WashingtonI would be Intrested in a trade, if still intrested call me at 425-351-8054 ,my route is out of Redmond Anexx,suburb of seattle,Washington its a 46h route all cbu boxes 20 miles.the boss Rich Milie is a great boss ,Theo are supervior is great too. hope to here from you if interest. Do you know how trades work? thanks Wayne...2-21-2011

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Robert Holder,

Posts: 7 | Location: Redmond Anex | Registered: 15 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kimmy:
Looking for someone from Oregon, Washington or Florida who's interested in Lake Havasu. All other places considered also.

Posts: 7 | Location: Redmond Anex | Registered: 15 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Holder:
quote:
Originally posted by Kimmy:

posted Hide Post
Hi Robert/Wayne...just waiting to hear from the carrier in Lake Havasu. I let her know that you're interested (she wants to come to Michigan where I am and I'm interested in Redmond). I want to get a phone # from her so you can get info on her office so as soon as she responds, I'll give you a call. I know there are 29 routes in her office and they all have LLV's...that's about the extent of my knowledge.

posted Hide Post
lmorduek@gmail.com

Wayne, if you're interested in Lake Havasu on this 3-way, drop me a line, please.

Posts: 11 | Location: Lake Havasu City, AZ | Registered: 28 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Havasu looking to trade...anyone interested still?

Posts: 39 | Registered: 01 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Oklahoma.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clark, I am in Iowa and would love to get back home to Oklahoma. Where in Oklahoma are you? darlenelemke@yahoo.com

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Am looking for Lake Havasu. I am in Sherwood, OR Please call or text 503-841-4349 or email mkay58@gmail.com Thank you, Melinda

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Hot Springs Arkansas and would like a transfer to anywhere. Please call Veronica at 254-291-6189

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes - very interested please contact me - 503-841-4349 or email mkay58@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
I am in Sherwood, OR (near Portland) Population 18,000 - 1 hour from ocean - love to get Lake Havasu - call or text Melinda at 503-841-4349 email mkay58@gmail.com