Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    anyone interested in swfla.? Need to get to ne. ohio nw pa. Retires Please helpl.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone interested in swfla.? Need to get to ne. ohio nw pa. Retires Please helpl. Login/Join

posted
Please is there anyone interested in swfla. I need to get to Ne. Ohio or Nw. Pa. I need to get back home.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Walled Lake Michigan?

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sw florida???? Where abouts? Im in harrisburg pa, where exactly is your office in swfl?

Posts: 6 | Location: HARRISBURG PA | Registered: 10 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I am in Central Ohio in the Columbus area and I am very interested in SW Florida. Columbus is about a 1 1/2 hour drive to Cleveland so we are close. If you could e-mail me at frozen_ghost@att.net we could talk about a possible transfer and other options including a 3-way if necessary.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in the Columbus Ohio area? I'm in Michigan trying to get to Florida, and a carrier in Ohio is trying to get to Michigan.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's me again...the route is in Lexington Ohio

posted Hide Post
East Central Ohio (Rayland) looking for Florida

Posts: 101 | Registered: 10 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where abouts in Florida I'm in Omaha Nebraska

Posts: 82 | Location: omaha, ne | Registered: 11 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in east central ohio looking to get to florida

Posts: 101 | Registered: 10 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
do you still need Ohio I think I can help mommahobbit@aol.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flletterlady:
Please is there anyone interested in swfla. I need to get to Ne. Ohio or Nw. Pa. I need to get back home.
I'm in N.W. Indiana (Valparaiso In.). I'm trying to get to Florida. maybe a 3 way if someone would like to.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 01 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in New Castle PA 1 hour away from Pittsburgh and 1/2 hour away from Youngstown. looking to get to SW

Posts: 37 | Registered: 01 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by collette:
I am in New Castle PA 1 hour away from Pittsburgh and 1/2 hour away from Youngstown. looking to get to SWFLA cgribbin18@gmail.com

Posts: 37 | Registered: 01 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this still a good transfer, nessieeme@aol.com. thanks

Posts: 61 | Registered: 09 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking? I'm in NE Ohio about an hour to PA & an hour south of Lake Erie Middlefield,OH. 6K routes & 1 Aux route. DPS & llv's. Text at 330-240-8239.

Posts: 58 | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post