Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    anyone interested in swfla.? Need to get to ne. ohio nw pa. Retires Please helpl.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone interested in swfla.? Need to get to ne. ohio nw pa. Retires Please helpl. Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
IM in Lancaster PA, if you still looking.

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, My name is Cindy> I am in wellington Colorado 4 hours from north platte Nebraska. I am trying to get to Wisconsin and have someone there who wants florida. My # 970-217-2503

Posts: 73 | Registered: 23 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello FLLETTERLADY!
I am in Canfield OH and have someone near Pittsburgh PA who wants my office, and I would take your office. Would you be interested in that transfer?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 08 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I kno someone near valley forge area in pa. They want here in southwest va. I would take florida

Posts: 51 | Registered: 29 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flletterlady:
Please is there anyone interested in swfla. I need to get to Ne. Ohio or Nw. Pa. I need to get back home.

What area in Florida? I am located in Pa

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darlene J:
quote:
Originally posted by flletterlady:
Please is there anyone interested in swfla. I need to get to Ne. Ohio or Nw. Pa. I need to get back home.

What area in Florida? I am located in Pa

Posts: 4 | Registered: 05 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post