Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Upstate NY to Northern California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upstate NY to Northern California Login/Join

posted
Finger Lakes area, 43K, LLV, scenic route! Tiny office, small town. Partially on beautiful Canandaigua Lake. I am a widow of 11 years, my only son lives in Calif. would like to move for grandchildren! Affordable living, I live on small lake, would trade! Retirement date, 6/15

Posts: 6 | Registered: 13 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am a carrier in northern va trying to get back home to onterio county ny. i thought maybe you would let me know if a 3 way might come up?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi My name is John I have a 43j route in large office in Palm beach gardens Fl. I'm trying to get to Binghamton Ny area. Willing to work on 3 way to get us where we want to go. My number is 561 713 8000. Thanks hope to hear from you

Posts: 7 | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well Here I am in Northern California but don't know if you transferred yet!
I am actually trying to get to Southern Maine or Florida, crazy as that sounds but need the Jax area in Florida, pref within 20 miles.

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post