Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Mutual transfer from Mobile Alabama to Kissimmee Fl or Pensocola Fl to Kissimmee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual transfer from Mobile Alabama to Kissimmee Fl or Pensocola Fl to Kissimmee Login/Join

posted
Looking for someone to be apart of a three way mutual transfer from Mobile AL to Kissimmee Fl or Pensacola FL to Kissimmee Fl
Will be coming to a office with 75 plus routes my route is a 48k its a seasonal route out season a 46k with LLV

Someone with a clean record only please! no attendance issues no accidents no attitude problems serious inquiries only please contact me at 4074848085

Posts: 25 | Registered: 23 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in the Pensacola Fl transfer, would anyone be interested in St. Joe Michigan, Lake Michigan, St Joe River area? 42J Route, LLv

Posts: 9 | Registered: 08 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are looking for someone who wants to leave Pensacola Fl or Mobile Alabama to come to Kissimmee Fl

Posts: 25 | Registered: 23 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you text me? I might have a transfer. 2253052152

Posts: 39 | Registered: 09 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post