Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    South Dakota anyone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Dakota anyone? Login/Join

posted
I live in Harrisburg,South Dakota located just outside of Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Great little office 3 routes and 1 aux route. POV (I have a right hand jeep that I would be willing to sell if I get somewhere that provides an llv). My route is a 44k and growing. I really wold like to get to anywhere in Texas but not having much luck so if anyone else is interested let me know maybe we can get a 3 way going or something. South Dakota has all the four seasons weather wise and is a great area to raise your family with low crime rates and fantastic schools. My email is lglakner@hotmail.com or you can shoot me a text at (605)261-0527. I am serious about transferring as all our family lives in Texas and we would really like to get there somehow.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in toms river nj route is a 40 k if I could help with three or four way transfer you could email me at ticestree@live.com. I am interested in .nc, .sc, .va, WV, VT, NH".md, de but would consider sd

Posts: 50 | Registered: 07 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks hopefully we can find a way to get this to work

posted Hide Post
Tag Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Still looking! Very serious about moving!

posted Hide Post
My route just went up to a 45k. Still looking anyone interested?

posted Hide Post
Still looking