Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Murrieta, CA to Enid, OK or nearby
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Murrieta, CA to Enid, OK or nearby Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to Enid, OK or nearby to be near family. Mother just recently passed away and need to be near the family. My route is 45K with an LLV. The office is an all rural office with about 73 routes for Murrieta and 10 routes for Winchester. All routes provided with LLV. Very friendly co-workers and customers. New postmaster seems to be very understanding and concerned for his employees. Murrieta is about 45 minutes to beaches and 45 minutes to mountains. If you have any questions please contact me here or email me at cntrygirl3@yahoo.com or text or call 951-473-4475.Thank you for your consideration.
Shelby

Posts: 63 | Location: Murrieta, CA  | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Muskogee if you would be interested in that.Muskogee to Enid is about a 2:30 hr drive.My route is a 44K and certainly to be a 45-46 next job count.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clark would you consider Amarillo TX 8063827590

Posts: 113 | Registered: 13 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post