Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Texas to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas to Florida Login/Join

posted
Dallas, TX area to Pensacola/Gulf Breeze/Navarre/Milton/Niceville FL. Any help is greatly appreciated.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: txruralcarrier,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 10 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I might have a 3 way for ya if the Girl from Fla is still interested, Where in Dallas are you?
contact info is 612-281-0752

Posts: 68 | Registered: 10 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email me at nessieeme@aol.com interested and serious ready to go to texas, have a three way going , Vanessa or call 8183579161

Posts: 61 | Registered: 09 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you serious and ready, have panama city and they ready to go I need texas now family emergency, nessieeme@aol.com

Posts: 61 | Registered: 09 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vanessa nicholas:
Are you serious and ready, have panama city and they ready to go I need texas now family emergency, nessieeme@aol.com

Yes, I am serious, but I don't think Panama City would work for me. I do appreciate your help though and will keep you in mind if another opportunity comes up. Thanks again, and best of luck!

Posts: 5 | Registered: 10 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well good luck Txrural I had a girl that wanted to get from Panama City to Minnesota because of the health care so if you change your mind give me a shout.

Posts: 68 | Registered: 10 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm in Pensacola Florida, looking to transfer around January 2015 if not before...did you call the Nobles post office 2 days ago?....if yes, my supervisor told me...I have a son in Mesquite Tx...my seniority date is 4-6-2013, 43k, off day is Monday with vehicle, my phone number is 850-774-8080, please leave a message if I don't answer, thank you

Posts: 3 | Registered: 29 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Txrural, are you still looking?

Posts: 61 | Registered: 20 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kmcash0913:
Txrural, are you still looking?

Hi I'm in pensacola, 43k rural route, off day Wednesday, route has vehicle, 1137 boxes, off by 3 on average. Regular start date 4-3-13, sub start date 8-21-04...looking to relocate to Downtown Dallas area...850-774-8080

Posts: 3 | Registered: 29 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kavet, is cypress tx close enough for you?
Ruralroute1109@hotmail.com
amy
plz let me know either way thx!!

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post