Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    I have several options
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have several options Login/Join

posted
I am in Henderson,NV wanting to get as close to Mead,OK or Johnstown,PA as possible. I would prefer an all LLV office. Is there anyone close to these areas that would want Purcellville,Va, Oxnard,CA or Ontario,Ca? need someone to complete a 3-4 way transfer.

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
or Denton,TX

posted Hide Post
I also have someone in Dayton,NJ that wants Henderson just need someone to complete a 3 or 4 way transfer

posted Hide Post
Anyone in Oregon want Henderson,NV?

posted Hide Post
I'm in Apache Junction Arizona. I'm in an all rural office with 45 routes. I live in east Mesa, 10 minutes to work. Great office a lot of rt options in here. I'd prefer Ontario but I'd take Oxnard.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If can find someone from my preferred areas to complete the transfer that would be great.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuzHov:
If can find someone from my preferred areas to complete the transfer that would be great.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
does anyone want Naples,FL to complete a multi way transfer

posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in St Joe Mi? Lake Michigan area, on St Joe River? 42J Route, every other Saturday off. LLV

Posts: 9 | Registered: 08 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In dayton nj
Possibly interested in Denton, tx.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 06 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dayton,NJ is not where I want to go but email me at suzahov@gmail and I can give you the contact info for Denton,TX. maybe you two can work out a transfer.

posted Hide Post
Anyone want North Dakota from the areas I want to go to to complete a 3 way transfer?

posted Hide Post
Anyone from my preferred areas or even a bit further away interested in West Palm Beach,FL?

posted Hide Post
Anyone from Around Mead,OK, PA, WV, VA or TN would want to transfer to Apple Creek,Ohio to complete a 3 way transfer?

posted Hide Post
i'm interested in Oxnard, Ca if anyone in or around Mead, Ok or Johnstown, Pa would like SW Colorado...
quote:
Originally posted by SuzHov:
I am in Henderson,NV wanting to get as close to Mead,OK or Johnstown,PA as possible. I would prefer an all LLV office. Is there anyone close to these areas that would want Purcellville,Va, Oxnard,CA or Ontario,Ca? need someone to complete a 3-4 way transfer.

Posts: 70 | Registered: 15 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post