Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    I have several options
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have several options Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I am in Auburn Washington Interested in Henderson, NV

Tim 253-330-3005

Timothy A Carmichael

Posts: 3 | Registered: 04 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
does anyone from close to my preferred areas want Stanton,Tx or Winterville,NC to complete a multi way transfer?

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take Henderson NV, I'm in Austin TX

Posts: 42 | Registered: 17 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tim C I'm not interested in WA, maybe someone from where I want to go to will want your area for a multi way transfer.

posted Hide Post
Djohnson.. I sent you an email. maybe we can find someone to complete a 3-4 way transfer.

posted Hide Post
Northern California looking for Kansas.
916-513-8176

Posts: 48 | Registered: 07 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm wanting to transfer to Colorado and located in McKinney, Tx if we could find someone interested in a 3 way transfer.....

Posts: 18 | Registered: 03 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuzHov:
does anyone want Naples,FL to complete a multi way transfer

I am interested in Naples. I am in Scottsdale, AZ. Does that work?
Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had just put in for a transfer and I am waiting to see if we will be approved. I will post on here wether the transfer was approved or not.

posted Hide Post
Need 1 of the 2:

Someone in OH to come to AZ.

or

Someone in CO to go to MO, KS, or NE.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How are you ..... i was just looking at ads on the postal forum and ran across yours... i live in Kingwood , Tx a small suburb outside of houston ... this is also where my route is located... Kingwood has been named on several list as a top community in the nation... i was wondering if you would be interested in a mutual transfer as my family and I are looking to move to henderson, NV .... please text or call me if you are interested .... 713 826 3768

Posts: 5 | Location: Kingwood TX | Registered: 03 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
svandewater here is the info for the lady in Apple Creek,OH 41H 4 routes all LLV's. you can contact her and see if she would be interested in AZ.

posted Hide Post
Andre Parrish.. No I'm not interested in your area to far south. and right now I have put in the paperwork for a transfer and I'm waiting to see if it will be approved.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuzHov:
svandewater here is the info for the lady in Apple Creek,OH 41H 4 routes all LLV's. you can contact her and see if she would be interested in AZ.

Hi Suz, I don't see the contact information.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry here it is msmmpoole@yahoo.com