Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Post here if you are TWO people transferring together
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post here if you are TWO people transferring together Login/Join

posted
Let's try to make some matches!!!

* I am a wife with husband trying to get from Scottsdale, AZ to Florida or coastal GA, SC, NC or any lake community with not much snow.

* There is a husband & wife from Fort Myers, FL looking for Ocala, FL, TN, NC, SC or VA

* There is a husband & wife in Bloomington, IN wanting OR or WA

* There are two in Middlefield, OH who want NC, SC, GA, AL or FL

* There are two in Tuttle, OK wanting AZ

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
want

There's also two in Georgetown Texas that want to come to Murrieta California where I'm at

Posts: 99 | Registered: 27 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me and my wife are from Omaha Nebraska looking for fort Myers, lehigh acres or punta gorda Florida area. I have 18 years she has 21 years in.

Posts: 82 | Location: omaha, ne | Registered: 11 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My husband and I live in the Middle TN area about 20 miles south of Nashville, TN. We are both rural carriers and are looking for 2 transfers to the Colorado Springs or Denver areas of CO. I grew up in Colorado and we are looking to move back there to be closer to family.

Posts: 15 | Location: Murfreesboro, TN (Middle TN) | Registered: 12 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post