Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone in New England want Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in New England want Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana? Login/Join

posted
Edit: transfer complete

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kentuckian,

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have been lookin to get South for years. No luck. We are interested but wouldn't be able to make move until late winter or early Spring. My office is in Acton,Ma. 11 Routes all with LLV's. Smallest being 43H. But this carrier will not bid off it. You would probably end up with 43J or 44J You can reply here or call 1- 978-248-9896

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kentuckian:
Does anybody within an hour or so from Salem, Massachusetts want to come to the Cincinnati area? Northern KY.

Close to the Ohio and Indiana borders.

8 rural routes, all with LLVs. Nice community.

Can also involve Middletown, OH or Kansas City if you want to go there.

Thank you!

i'm an hour or so from salem,ma.,but looking to go to va,nc,or sc if any poss 3-4 way. .. text 860-462-9758

Posts: 14 | Registered: 13 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I'm in Salem,NH, about 35 min to Salem MA. I'd be interested in Acton MA where Rod is if you'd want to do a 3 way. I live metrowest MA so Acton is closer to home for me. 508 468-9278

Posts: 1 | Registered: 15 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi if your still looking for more ops im in Murfreesboro,tn and I need ky

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post