Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    beautiful growing town in southern idaho to isle minnesota or nearby
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

beautiful growing town in southern idaho to isle minnesota or nearby Login/Join

posted
42j rt with llv. needing a change. would love to see outside of the mountains. star Idaho is in a beautiful valley surrounded by skiing, fishing, hunting. 15 min drive to boise the capitol city! 8 hour drive to the Oregon coast!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sarasue,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 23 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sarasue would you consider sunny Arizona? I'm in Tucson, trying to get to Oregon or within driving distance. Deliverme55@hotmail.com

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Frazee Minnesota. Have never thought about Idaho but am open to any idea. Life is too short to not experience changes. My route is 99miles around the lakes for the most part. 46k summer and 42k winter. No LLV. Great postmaster and friendly happy coworkers. My route is also growing.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 14 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Sara. Keep me in the loop for next year if you are still looking. Location is Visalia, Ca. All routes have LLV's. Sat. or Mon. off. Still have growth here. Next to the mountains and pretty central to Las Vegas NV., L.A., and San Francisco. Housing is much more affordable here than other areas of Ca. Phone number is 559-300-5812. Email is e-broyles@sbcglobal.net
P.S. Thanks for contacting me earlier. I just wanted to post this so you can refer back to the info!

Posts: 43 | Registered: 27 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chagen:
I am in Frazee Minnesota. Have never thought about Idaho but am open to any idea. Life is too short to not experience changes. My route is 99miles around the lakes for the most part. 46k summer and 42k winter. No LLV. Great postmaster and friendly happy coworkers. My route is also growing.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am intrested in mn please text me at 208 407 7707

Posts: 27 | Registered: 23 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Come to central CA so I can get to Idaho

Posts: 65 | Registered: 14 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are in the are I am trying to get to. I'm in Clovis CA centrally located, 1 hour from the mountains, 2 hours from the beach, 4-5 hours from SF or LA Disneyland lots of stuff to do.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 14 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post