Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Tampa, Florida or South Carolina considered to Maine to complete 3 way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa, Florida or South Carolina considered to Maine to complete 3 way Login/Join

posted
Within 2 hours of Tampa or SC considered to Gray, Maine to complete three way. Gray is 20 minutes outside of Portland (southern Maine, nice area, great office. LLV 44k.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 04 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the Spring Hill/ Brooksville,Fl office which is 45 mins north of Tampa. If you'd like more info please let me know. I might be interested in Maine. Thanks, Sue Hosley

Posts: 1 | Registered: 15 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Southern Maine and Sue Hosley,
I am the 3rd party in this transfer located in PA. I have emailed Southern Maine and am waiting for a reply. Please contact me oitside of this site at mailme19475@yahoo.com

Posts: 51 | Registered: 27 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cassandra I emailed you back. Any other information needed about Maine, please let me know.

posted Hide Post
Sue Hosley, we need to hear from you!! Southern Maine is still interested in a transfer to my office in Chester Springs, PA and I am very interested in Spring Hill/Brooksville, FL for a 3-way transfer. Please email me, Cassandra, at mailme19475@yahoo.com or call 630-302-0851

posted Hide Post
Hello, Spring Hill,Florida I know your looking for southern Maine, but I thought you would like to know about a route on Cape Cod,Massachusetts about 2 hours from where your looking. Less snow and beautiful beaches nice route with LLV and 2 other routes.looking to go to Tampa area but Spring Hill would work. My name is Ray call me anytime at 508 728 5408 .Just came back from Florida yesterday getting housing and school ready.

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is actually a three way transfer so Southern Maine isn't going to Florida.

posted Hide Post
Sue, I am very intersted in speaking to you privately about my route on Cape Cod .Please contact me soon .I wasn't able to message you through this site.This could be a great opportunity for both of us,and also a two way.Less people less problems.

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are no problems with 3 ways as long as there are no problems with the carriers involved.

posted Hide Post
This post is too old but I ll give it a try? Who wants Maine?

Posts: 47 | Registered: 02 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
zisis88. Are you looking to get out of Maine? I'm in colorado trying to get back up there asap! Please let me know. I am totally willing to trade careers. T6 City Carrier-Denver suburb area. klewis0112@rocketmail.com

Posts: 45 | Location: Waterville, Maine | Registered: 26 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post