Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Dallas area to bossier la
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dallas area to bossier la Login/Join

posted
Work at Wylie tx post office I have a 42 k with llv it also is growing. I'm a new grandma and want to be near baby they live in plain dealings thank you

Posts: 3 | Location: Wylie,tx | Registered: 15 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am 60 miles from bossier and trying to get to no more than an hr from midlothian, waxahachie area. I too have a new grandbaby moving back from florida to that area. If I am close enough and we find a 3rd party, a 3 way might b an option. Please think it over and get back with me if interested. Thank u

Posts: 132 | Location: Longview, TX | Registered: 04 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I live in Bossier City and work in Shreveport district. My route is a 40k. I live 25 minutes from Plain Dealing. Thanks, MEL

Posts: 18 | Registered: 12 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm transferring already if it doesn't go through I'll let you know

Posts: 3 | Location: Wylie,tx | Registered: 15 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post