Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Thousands of miles away wanted!!!!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thousands of miles away wanted!!!!!!!! Login/Join

posted
I am in Stockbridge, Ga about 20 miles south of Atlanta and really want some mountains and snow. Will consider anything! cc00kie83@att.net
(email has ZEROS 0's, not OOOOOO's)

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Christie, my name is Wendell and I live in a beutiful mountain town in Colorado called Glenwood Springs. I'm trying to get to the west coast. If anybody would like to move there from the west coast, we may have a three way trasnfer. I will look for Rural Carriers wanting your area too. My e-mail is wendelloc62@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey christie, I live in western NY, (frewsburg, NY) and our area has some of the stuff you're looking for. We have all four seasons with snow in the winter, if you are into sking there are 3 ski resorts within 45 mins. of frewsburg.
I'm not looking to move to GA. but I'm looking to tranfer and if I can find someone who would like GA. we could have a three-way. E-mail me at indio_222@yahoo.com for info.

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Christie.
I live in a beautiful town called Conifer, CO. It's a great office. I'm trying to move near my family down south. I have a three way transfer available if you would be interested in Colorado. My wife Donna's cell is: 352-229-4607 and my cell phone is 303-941-2523. Please give us a call if you're interested. Thx

Posts: 6 | Location: Conifer CO | Registered: 19 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about the pocconos cant get anymore beautiful than that for mountains and snow -- i have a 42h route in clarks summit pa==== will be a j or a k very soon though have a new devel. being built as we speak please contact me if serious thankyou jude

Posts: 14 | Registered: 01 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Christie, I live in the Land Of Enchantment, beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico - 4 seasons - fresh air at 7000ft - artistic community - relaxed lifestyle. Need to transfer to Tampa, Florida area due to wife's medical condition. Maybe a 3-way? David email -bravedady@hotmail.com

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello! Are you still looking to transfer?

I live in Booneville, KY - it's a small, rural town. My route is a 43K and 125 miles long. If you're interested, please call or text me at 606-309-2263.

Thanks, Tim

Posts: 17 | Registered: 02 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, would you concider Las Vegas Nevada

Mark A Spiers

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking to transfer to your area! I live in Madison,In if you are still looking for transferMBurnette67@yahoo.com

Posts: 22 | Registered: 24 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I have a beautiful (43K) route. A great office, in a ritzy town, 21 miles west of Boston. All the Routes are K Routes, with the smallest being a 42K. All have LLV's. So you would end up with a good route even if you didn't get mine. Several million dollar homes and great customers make delivering my route and other routes very nice and relaxing. There are a lot of offices that grieve everything, and put in grievances everyday. Our office is not one of those. Our Supervisors and Post Master are wonderful..They are not push-overs, but they are there for us. They are always willing to talk things thru.

But I also have a real desire to move south. My wife has a chronic condition and the cold is hard on her. And I am getting older and the winters are starting to be hard on me too.
My wife and I have thought for a long time about what moving south REALLY means. We have already thought about all the "what if's" and we are ready to transfer. SO, I am NOT looking for a person that is willing to entertain the IDEA of a transfer...I have already been thru that...three times. I am READY to transfer, and I'm open to any location within the above listed states.
I need a route that has an LLV and no lower than a 41-J.
I also have 2 children...one who is in school, so a move in between June and September would also be necessary.
I do not mean to sound rude about what I want...We have started to talk about transferring three times, with three different people. All three times have ended with the other party backing out. This site is full of people who are THINKING about moving...I am just putting it out there that we have thought about it...We are done thinking about it...We are ready to start paperwork and do it...So seriously...if you want to transfer up North to a great area/office/route, then lets talk. huey.drewby@verizon.net

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want to come to NJ email me at nj_nubn@hotmail.com

Posts: 11 | Location: North Jersey | Registered: 09 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I am in Lancaster PA, 42j. A lot to see and a lot of places to go. Snow and cold in winter. If are interesting this is my email: goodystyle40@yahoo.com

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you ever get a transfer? I live in Fort Collins, CO and I am trying to get as close to Athens, GA as possible. My mother and father and siblings live there and I would love to get closer to them.
Robert, robertcnagel@aol.com (970)215-7169.

Posts: 36 | Registered: 04 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post