Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Atlanta to mostly anywhere out west!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Atlanta to mostly anywhere out west! Login/Join

posted
I am interested in moving anywhere out west preferably Montana, Colorado,Wyoming, but will consider anything.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm in Naples FL. Need to get to GA ASAP! Let me know if I can help with a 3 or 4 way!! Thanks, Holly Daffin 706-566-7145 or hollydaffin@hotmail.com

Posts: 17 | Registered: 08 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Fort Collins, CO. Did you give up coming to Colorado? If not, I need to get to Georgia ASAP.

Robert 9702157169

Posts: 36 | Registered: 04 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me know if Chicago IL is of interest to you text me at 815-355-3555

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Columbus,GA Needs NC asap, so let me know if anyone is interested in a 3 way. Summers coming, let's do this.

fe_maleman@yahoo.com
706-580-3790

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in murfressboro,tn if that helps 352-630-1657

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Placida fl and need to get to Georgia if any one could help trying for North Atlanta area Jmurray623@aol.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 06 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in odessa texas looking to move to health reasons and family. I am interested in colorado, california, ppretty much anywhere

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in chino california.. if anyone would three way to help i also am looking to go to atlanta.. just want to move close to family is all..

LUIS LARA

Posts: 17 | Location: Chino, ca | Registered: 31 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Albuquerque, nm if interested
if not maybe we can work on a 3 or 4 way trade to get to our best destination for everyone
my cell # is (505)415-1719

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Texas??????

Posts: 29 | Location: Keller, TX | Registered: 14 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in texas.....i need to move to Florida...ASAP

Posts: 29 | Location: Keller, TX | Registered: 14 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post