Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    ANYONE FROM TEXAS THAT WANTS TO TRANSFER OUT OF TEXAS POST HERE!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ANYONE FROM TEXAS THAT WANTS TO TRANSFER OUT OF TEXAS POST HERE! Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Carrollton, Tx to Tucson, Az. Would consider most surrounding cities as well.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 20 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carrollton, tx to tucson, az. Will consider phoenix and surrounding areas. 928-920-5511

Posts: 61 | Registered: 20 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rissi07 or dixiry have either of you found transfers yet? Interested in Georgetown or Round Rock areas. Contact me via text 701-799-5209

Posts: 51 | Registered: 13 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No I have not transferred yet Trent.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 20 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grapeland TX LOOKING FOR CARLSBAD NEW MEXICO CALL OR TEXT 936 222 3790

Posts: 8 | Registered: 27 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone from Colorado Springs looking for a change and would like the Austin Texas area.. or how about Anyone from CO to Co to complete a multi way transfer.. I have options just ask me.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 20 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Art, my name is Chris and I'm looking to transfer to where your at! did you find a transfer yet to colorado, I'm from the central coast (Paso Robles) Ca. My email is dc.morgan@hotmail.com. hit me up if your interested or know of someone who wants to relocate.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 08 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Located in Houston, TX. Looking to transfer to New New Braunfels, Austin, Seguin, or San Antonio TX.

Posts: 31 | Location: Houston  | Registered: 30 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in McKinney TX looking for Tampa, FL area or surrounding. I know someone in Tampa looking for San Diego. Please let me know 2142293381

Posts: 24 | Location: Mckinney, TX | Registered: 19 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
North Austin (Cedar Park) looking for Tampa area northward along western coast of Florida up to pan handle.
737-235-3337.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 08 October 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Northeast Dallas area to Carlsbad,New Mexico area

Posts: 53 | Registered: 31 December 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in London,Ohio and I’m wanting north of the Dallas area within an hour of Mead,Ok.

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Conroe tx to New Orleans la or surrounding areas

Posts: 1 | Registered: 06 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dixiry:
I’m in Austin Texas area in round rock Texas looking for Richmond va.. or I need someone from Florida to come to Texas.. I have possible multi way transfers

Are you still looking for a transfer? if so please text or call me at 240-577-0521

Posts: 13 | Registered: 02 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Conroe TX to surrounding areas of Allen TX (Northeast of Dallas).

Posts: 15 | Location: conroe tx, houston area  | Registered: 28 December 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post