Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Arizona to michigan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona to michigan Login/Join

posted
I am sure I would get offers in this area..Originally I am from Michigan. Our station is all DPS and LLV....Looking for a safe area to move to. Miss four seasons, bringing all the kids. Currently in Apache Junction Arizona. Our house is for sale here so there are options for us. The station does have seasonal routes which is a not great thing, unless you don't want to work a lot. Some of the evals can be as low as 17 hours per week in the summer. There are 60 routes here and only about 9 are seasonal.The rest are good paying over 40 hours, reach me at k.elli.g@hotmail.com

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oh yes and my route is 42j in winter and 43 h in summer...lol

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If only I were a rural carrier!!! I'm a city carrier from Beautiful, safe, Canton, MI trying to get to AZ. No city carriers from AZ want to come to MI. But clerks and rurals do. Bummer Frowner

Posts: 99 | Location: MICHIGAN | Registered: 05 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
aww see. Canton would be perfect for me too! See, i am stuck not being a city carrier, I have to find a rural to trade with, and all the good brick houses are in the citys...lol I am hoping to still find one somewhere...Thank you!!

posted Hide Post
I just may have to quit and get re-hired....lol I have 18 years in though.