Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    wanting to transer from jacksonville florida to hickory north carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

wanting to transer from jacksonville florida to hickory north carolina Login/Join

posted
wanting to transfer from jacksonville florida to hickory north carolina or within an hour. 904-424-5339

Posts: 9 | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it helps, I'm trying to get from Murphy NC to Central FL. 828-557-8064

Posts: 12 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need Jax, but I am in Northern California, know of a 3 way?? bbrhinos@gmail.com

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
samantha, are you still looking for transfer? a 3 way that takes you to charlotte is possible. derrelna@aol.com

Posts: 56 | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I'm looking to go to Jacksonville so maybe we can find someone that wants to come to Washington state I work in a small town called Snohomish, my email is lindamustbpostal@gmail.com

Posts: 9 | Location: Snohomish; wa | Registered: 06 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post