Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Estero FL to East coast...West palm area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Estero FL to East coast...West palm area Login/Join

posted
I wish to transfer within an hour to Lake Worth FL West Palm Beach Area of FL. We are an only Rural office with about 20 routes. Seasonal in summertime so early days. We have LLV's in our office. This is a very affordable area to live.

Posts: 13 | Location: Estero, FL | Registered: 06 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,will you consider a transfer to Lake worth Fl, the greenacres Post Office in West Palm Beach Area. This is a large office with 51 rural routes, all have LLV's, Great Office and a Great PostMaster and Great Area . We're trying to and need to be Closer to family on the west coast Napes/Estero are.thanks Koby my email Kobjenkins@hotmai.com or 239-353-9597

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Koby Jenkins,

Posts: 28 | Registered: 29 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is sandra am rural carrier at the annex post office in kissimmee am looking to move to miami or west palm beach if your intrested in transfering give me a call (407)733-2612

Posts: 7 | Registered: 07 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
delete

Posts: 32 | Registered: 17 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post