Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Fredericksburg, Va to Arkansas or Tennessee
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fredericksburg, Va to Arkansas or Tennessee Login/Join

posted
Around 70 Routes in Fredericksburg all have LLVs. I would like be closer to family in Ar.
I have a carrier in Zephyrhills, Fl(near Tampa) that wants to come to VA if someone wants to go to FL.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 15 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where in arkansas?

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kari, My family Lives in Atkins, and I would consider any area of Arkansas.

posted Hide Post
I work in omaha, ar. it's 20 miles south of branson, mo. I am trying to get to illinois. near springfield.

posted Hide Post
I know I have already been looking and have not found anyone possible 3-ways.

posted Hide Post
I know a guy who wants to go to florida, but i dont know which part.

posted Hide Post
When you find out let me know. My phone # is 540-273-0617 and my email address is chridan2@msn.com. I am leaving tomorrow morning to come to Arkansas to visit my family and if there is a possibility of a transfer I can check out your area.

posted Hide Post
so are we still on or what? bowling green

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looking for an arkansas office, if any interest in va wv ga sc or md txt me. 276 971 8384

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i have a Florida available also.... 276 971 8384

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kari, I would love to take your place. As of June 9th I'm down in Van Buren AR, but traveling from eureka springs. Omaha would be a great swap. Maybe we can find someone that wants to be by Fort Smith? Feel free to text me. 801-400-6384.

quote:
Originally posted by kari:
I work in omaha, ar. it's 20 miles south of branson, mo. I am trying to get to illinois. near springfield.

Posts: 39 | Registered: 16 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post