Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    St Augustine FL to Dallas TX, surrounding area or looking for somebody from ND to FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

St Augustine FL to Dallas TX, surrounding area or looking for somebody from ND to FL Login/Join

posted
try to transfer from St Augustine to Dallas TX area or anyone from ND wants to come Fl for 3way transfer.yhh955@msn.com or 469-688-9357

Posts: 7 | Registered: 17 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yon, Maybe we could make this a 3 way if someone from the Dallas area would like to transfer to Atlanta. Your thoughts? we could all get what we want.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 09 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Kingwood, Tx which is about 4 hours south of Dallas. My route is a 43k with a LLV.
My mother lives in Gainesville and is not in good health so ST Augustine would put me closer to her. What size Rt do you have and is an LLV assigned to the Rt? I might consider if its comparhopewhite444@hotmail.comable

Posts: 1 | Location: Kingwood, Texas | Registered: 19 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello Susan. do you know anybody want to transfer from dallas to Atlanta? Hope we find somebody. I will keep looking.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 17 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Currently I don't know of anyone but at least we can throw another option out there and see if we get any bites. I'll post it and see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 09 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post