Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Scottsdale, AZ to San Diego, CA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scottsdale, AZ to San Diego, CA Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to San Diego, CA. Chula Vista, CA even better. Ready to go!

Posts: 5 | Registered: 13 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you want to transfer from scottsdale? Is your office a seasonal office where your route goes down and up different times
of the year?

Posts: 24 | Registered: 16 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. There are over 50 routes in the Scottsdale, AZ office. Less than a quarter of the routes are seasonal during the summer. What office are you located in?

posted Hide Post
What is a seasonal route? I am in Murrieta CA looking to move to Anthem or Peoria. Not sure how far the drive is to your office in Scottsdale.

Posts: 122 | Registered: 08 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, a seasonal route loses snowbirds in the summer. As a result, the route hours are adjusted for a few months to reflect such. So in example, a K route may become an J route temporarily.
My N. Scottsdale ofc is 30-45 min from Glendale and Anthem.

posted Hide Post
Anyone wants to transfer to San Diego,CA? I am looking for a transfer to Phoenix, AZ or surrounding cities?

Posts: 31 | Registered: 05 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I looking for San Diego,Carmen 786-423-2015. I’m in Boynton Beach, 46k summer, 48k winter.

Posts: 142 | Location: Boynton Beach, FL 33437 to San Diego, CA. Rural Carrier position, 7864232015. I am ready to move. | Registered: 27 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carmen Ponce:
I looking for San Diego,Carmen 786-423-2015. I’m in Boynton Beach, 46k summer, 48k winter.

Hey Carmen,
We just need to find someone that wants boynton.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rafael Garcia,

posted Hide Post
What is the address of your post office in San Diego? I'm in Tampa... trying to find something relatively close to NorthPark.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 30 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Stepa:
What is the address of your post office in San Diego? I'm in Tampa... trying to find something relatively close to NorthPark.

It is about 15 min away with no traffic, (with 35min)
10807 Vista Sorrento Valley Parkway 92130.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rafael Garcia:
quote:

10807 Vista Sorrento Parkway 92130.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

10807 Vista Sorrento Parkway 92130.

Rural Carrier 46K- non-formula station- 23 rural routes- no csf- all cbu- residential route- LLV provided
San Diego, CA (92130) to Phoenix, AZ and surroundings cities.
46K and plenty of OT in San Diego, I will like to get a equal or greater route evaluation.
Rafael 619-407-0325 (call or text)

posted Hide Post
Sounds like Ideal location...
I'd be up for a 3 way swap if we can find someone from the area you are looking for in Arizona wanting Tampa...... How soon would you be wanting to transfer if it becomes available?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Sounds like Ideal location...
I'd be up for a 3 way swap if we can find someone from the area you are looking for in Arizona wanting Tampa...... How soon would you be wanting to transfer if it becomes available?

Within reasonable ( I have 3 year old and a 10 month) time frame... 2-3 months after we find the transfer

posted Hide Post
OK...I'm flexible on a transfer time since I've been waiting a while for the ideal situation already... I ran another ad on here to find someone in AZ. looking for Tampa... will let you know if I hear anything.