Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Allen Tx To SW Mo or NW Ar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Allen Tx To SW Mo or NW Ar Login/Join

posted
Hi my name is Christina I am looking to transfer to MO or Ar from Allen Tx. Allen is just north of Dallas. This office has 41 rural routes. All of witch have LLV's. The reason I am looking to move is to get back home closer to my family.Please if you live close to branson, harrison, rogers, or even a little farther south than roger. even up to Joplin give me a call. 214-923-5997. my email is chrismdaless@yahoo.com. my route is a 44k and growing. I can tell you more about the office and routes if contacted. thank you all for your time. Please dont waste my time if you dont really want to transfer. I am looking to transfer asap. like yesterday. again thanks.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 07 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still active? I know of a 3 way call me 305-610-1666 thanks Rob

Posts: 20 | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I am in Rowlett tx, will you be interested?
quote:
Originally posted by christina:
Hi my name is Christina I am looking to transfer to MO or Ar from Allen Tx. Allen is just north of Dallas. This office has 41 rural routes. All of witch have LLV's. The reason I am looking to move is to get back home closer to my family.Please if you live close to branson, harrison, rogers, or even a little farther south than roger. even up to Joplin give me a call. 214-923-5997. my email is chrismdaless@yahoo.com. my route is a 44k and growing. I can tell you more about the office and routes if contacted. thank you all for your time. Please dont waste my time if you dont really want to transfer. I am looking to transfer asap. like yesterday. again thanks.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 13 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post