Postal Forums
3 way mutual transfer Atlanta/San Diego/Raleigh. Atlanta carrier needed

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/7423907497

28 July 2020, 15:20
Adrian J Fisher
3 way mutual transfer Atlanta/San Diego/Raleigh. Atlanta carrier needed
I am a regular carrier in the Raleigh area of NC. I am interested in transferring to San Diego. I have found a carrier from San Diego looking to go to Atlanta, and need an Atlanta carrier for a 3 way mutual. Alternatively if you are a San Diego carrier looking for a mutual transfer to the RDU area of NC contact me at fisher73090@gmail.com. Comtact me either way. My office has 37 routes all with vehicles provided, some brand new vehicles equipped with air conditioning. Thank you.
28 July 2020, 22:17
JasonMurrieta
quote:
Originally posted by Adrian J Fisher:
I am a regular carrier in the Raleigh area of NC. I am interested in transferring to San Diego. I have found a carrier from San Diego looking to go to Atlanta, and need an Atlanta carrier for a 3 way mutual. Alternatively if you are a San Diego carrier looking for a mutual transfer to the RDU area of NC contact me at fisher73090@gmail.com. Comtact me either way. My office has 37 routes all with vehicles provided, some brand new vehicles equipped with air conditioning. Thank you.

I am in Murrieta, CA 92563 looking to go to Spokane. I know of someone in Spokane that is interested in Raleigh. Let me know if you are interested at all in Murrieta. It’s about an hour from San Diego
31 July 2020, 11:55
JasonMurrieta
quote:
Originally posted by JasonMurrieta:We can do a multi swap if you want to come to Murrieta. It’s in the San Diego District. I emailed you also.My number is 9513758893 if you are at all interested or anyone in your office is. Thank you

I am in Murrieta, CA 92563 looking to go to Spokane. I know of someone in Spokane that is interested in Raleigh. Let me know if you are interested at all in Murrieta. It’s about an hour from San Diego

31 August 2020, 22:16
Rafael Garcia
quote:
Originally posted by Adrian J Fisher:

Hey I am in San Diego, CA 92154 I want Arizona, Goodyear (surrounding cities) idk if this works 6194070325