Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    3 way mutual transfer Atlanta/San Diego/Raleigh. Atlanta carrier needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3 way mutual transfer Atlanta/San Diego/Raleigh. Atlanta carrier needed Login/Join

posted
I am a regular carrier in the Raleigh area of NC. I am interested in transferring to San Diego. I have found a carrier from San Diego looking to go to Atlanta, and need an Atlanta carrier for a 3 way mutual. Alternatively if you are a San Diego carrier looking for a mutual transfer to the RDU area of NC contact me at fisher73090@gmail.com. Comtact me either way. My office has 37 routes all with vehicles provided, some brand new vehicles equipped with air conditioning. Thank you.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 30 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Adrian J Fisher:
I am a regular carrier in the Raleigh area of NC. I am interested in transferring to San Diego. I have found a carrier from San Diego looking to go to Atlanta, and need an Atlanta carrier for a 3 way mutual. Alternatively if you are a San Diego carrier looking for a mutual transfer to the RDU area of NC contact me at fisher73090@gmail.com. Comtact me either way. My office has 37 routes all with vehicles provided, some brand new vehicles equipped with air conditioning. Thank you.

I am in Murrieta, CA 92563 looking to go to Spokane. I know of someone in Spokane that is interested in Raleigh. Let me know if you are interested at all in Murrieta. It’s about an hour from San Diego

Posts: 19 | Registered: 26 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JasonMurrieta:We can do a multi swap if you want to come to Murrieta. It’s in the San Diego District. I emailed you also.My number is 9513758893 if you are at all interested or anyone in your office is. Thank you

I am in Murrieta, CA 92563 looking to go to Spokane. I know of someone in Spokane that is interested in Raleigh. Let me know if you are interested at all in Murrieta. It’s about an hour from San Diego

Posts: 19 | Registered: 26 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Adrian J Fisher:

Hey I am in San Diego, CA 92154 I want Arizona, Goodyear (surrounding cities) idk if this works 6194070325

Posts: 31 | Registered: 05 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post