Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Rowlett wanting Allen, Mckinney, Frisco, Plano, Aubrey, Little Elm, or Prosper.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rowlett wanting Allen, Mckinney, Frisco, Plano, Aubrey, Little Elm, or Prosper. Login/Join

posted
Hello, I am wanting to get closer to home. Rowlett is a semi large office with 31 rural routes most of which are K and J routes. I currently live about an hour to an hour and a half from work and am getting frustrated with the early morning and evening commute due to an overwhelming amount of traffic. If there is any other rural carrier out there that is interested in the same needs please respond with your location and a little information about your office and hopefully we can come to a mutual agreement. Thank you for taking time to read this long ad. 214-769-5148

Posts: 6 | Registered: 13 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We talked before. I am in North Dallas. Tell me again the evaluated time of the lowest route in your office.

Posts: 104 | Registered: 01 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post