Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Wanted to move to Macon, GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanted to move to Macon, GA Login/Join

posted
I am a Rural Carrier in South Carolina. I would love it if I can get a transfer to Macon or Atlanta, GA. If anyone is interest Please let me know. Thanks!! My office has all LLV.

Posts: 20 | Location: Columbia, south carolina | Registered: 14 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would take South Carolina, but I'm in New York on Long Island and would have to fill my spot here...Lisa 631-346-3075

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Soundbeachsteward,

Posts: 53 | Registered: 08 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a fla wanting ny....I want nc....let's see what happens interested in fla? Tallahassee?

posted Hide Post
Hi Lisa, Just wanted to know when would you be willing to leave, and also what is your route a J,K, or H route? I may be interested?

Posts: 20 | Location: Columbia, south carolina | Registered: 14 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry it took so long,I didn't realize that you responded to me, my route is a 43k with llv, smallest in office, all k routes, give me a call, do you want to do a direct transfer? or will we being doing a mulitple transfer? 631-346-3075, I would like to swap it out before school starts, as I have three kids, I am willing to go there and leave my family to button up things here. Please call me will sign papers today...
Lisa

posted Hide Post
shermalpostal, message me please
fe_maleman@yahoo.com Columbus, GA

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post