Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    HIGH DESERT ANYONE?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HIGH DESERT ANYONE? Login/Join

posted
Need someone from the South Carolina coast or Florida to transfer to the high desert area of New Mexico. I will include my 2003 S10 pickup with a transfer. Exchange my beautiful, artistic community in Santa Fe, NM for yours in Myrtle Beach, SC the Florida coast. Am trying to move closer to family. 36 ROUTES in this office. Beautiful 50 -100 mile views of the area. 7000 foot elevation - very health oriented community. Mild winters, beautiful changes of seasons, dry summers - incredible sunsets. Ride in one of the many incredible hot air balloons that canvas the sky. Explore your artistic passions while working in an excellent work environment. Enjoy skiing an hour away - the famous Taos ski area. Low price rentals - great area for singles or married with family. 3-way exchange would work. 805 710-9080

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dave B,

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Northwest GA. I am looking to go to anywhere in the Bay area. I see you are looking for some one from S. Carolina or Fl. I thought I would explore the possibility. Tshinn@myway.com or 770-605-9978.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 20 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tracy, thanks for calling and touching bass. I have your number and if there is anyway to include you in a 3 or 4 way transfer - there's always a possibility!

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, its hardly the sexy coastline you are looking for, but is Gainesville an option? I want Tracy's route in GA, she wants CA. Looking for after mail count in February at earliest.
All POV though

Posts: 6 | Registered: 17 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would go to Santa Cruz if that is still an option. Tshinn@myway.com or 770-605-9978

posted Hide Post
Tracy, you know I have not heard from the carrier in Santa Cruz, so I believe that option is off the table. I will change the post. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
I thought that might be the case. We will keep looking.