Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Conroe, TX to Broken Arrow, OK
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conroe, TX to Broken Arrow, OK Login/Join

posted
Mutual trade or transfer from Conroe, TX to within an hour of Broken Arrow, Ok. I have a 46k LLV rt with growth. K-day is Saturday. Our office has 123 routes. 93 are rural the rest city. 58 are llv and the rest pov. At least 6 are still aux.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SawzGirl67,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 17 May 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Oklahoma City?

Posts: 84 | Registered: 13 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I was wondering if you are still looking for a transfer? I work in Pawnee OK and I would be interested in Conroe TX. Please let me know if this would work.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 16 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J Aucutt:
Hello I was wondering if you are still looking for a transfer? I work in Pawnee OK and I would be interested in Conroe TX. Please let me know if this would work.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SawzGirl67,

posted Hide Post
Hi. I am extremely interested in a trade to Conroe if you haven't traded already. I am in Joplin, MO, it is about 90 minutes from Broken Arrow, 2 hours for KC, 1 hour from Fayettville, so a good middle point to a lot of areas. Smiler Let me know if you are interested.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 20 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We live in Broken Arrow and want to transfer to Panama City, FL. There are two carriers in PCB that also want transfers. One to Portland, the other to North Carolina. If you can find someone from Portland or NC to transfer to Conroe then we could have a 3-way transfer in the works!

heather_katie@hotmail.com. Will take any route (POV/LLV). CLEAN attendance and disciplinary history. Ready to sign! Need to move by Fall 2021.

Posts: 52 | Registered: 28 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
UPDATE!!!! I currently have a transfer so i edited my reply with my phone number.