Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Who wants Houston,Texas???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants Houston,Texas??? Login/Join

posted
Wife and I just sold home. Ready to move. Anywhere with A little snow and a veiw.
Text location I'll reply 281 256 5642. Text only!!! All rts right now are K's at my office. 86 rts plenty of growth!

Posts: 25 | Registered: 18 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you want Hudson valley ny? Snow and the best scenic views in the country..

Posts: 59 | Registered: 08 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Santa Fe, NM. Incredible 100 mile views, flat lands, mountains, rolling hills. Mild winters - in 8 years I have had to use chains 2 times. We get snow yet it melts off by mid-day. Coronado office. Call Dave Brady 805 7109080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Cary IL can help in a 3-4 way let me know hammersham@yahoo.com we would take Houston TX serious and ready to go

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I text you a few times with no reply. Do you still want to transfer? Please let me know. At least give me an answer.

Posts: 59 | Registered: 08 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Dickinson, looking to get to north side of Houston. Any possible three way??

Posts: 38 | Registered: 30 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post