Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anybody interested in Southern Ca
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody interested in Southern Ca Login/Join

posted
I'm located in Murrieta, Ca. Looking for something out of state. Please let me know if anybody is interested.

Posts: 122 | Registered: 08 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jessica would You like to go to Beautiful Gilbert Arizona....The Area is very sought after and I have a great office and Co-workers. I am looking to Transfer up to Northern Cali. I can get a Three way if you are interested. I found someone who wants your area. text me if you are still interested. Connie 480-229-3971

Posts: 78 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this still open? I'm in Colorado Springs, CO. Murrieta is in between LA and San Diego right? that would be a perfect transfer. My family and friends live in lake elsinore, ca. please let me know. (718) 530-8021. email pinoyswiss@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Colos,

Posts: 156 | Registered: 13 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Madera ca and need to move to Murrieta ca. My husband is already there for work . Please let me know

Posts: 9 | Location: madera | Registered: 08 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am still working in murrieta Ca. I am interested in going to AZ. Would like to be in the Anthem area, but my husband isn't able to transfer his job until the end of 2018. So I can't transfer until that time.

posted Hide Post
Hello, I'm in Summerville, South Carolina desperately wanting to move back to
California to be with my Dad and son. Does that work for you??

Posts: 33 | Location: Summerville,South Carolina | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Jessica, would you be interested in Nevada? Las Vegas to be exact...

Posts: 7 | Registered: 25 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, no im sorry, I'm not interested in Nevada or South Carolina. Im trying to get to Anthem, Peoria, or the Surprise area of AZ.

posted Hide Post
That's too bad

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read where you posted that you want in Arizona. I'm in Apache Junction Arizona. This office has 45 routes, if you ever reconsider being a bit further by east Mesa I would gladly change with you. 480-703-8518 Travis

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Cary IL which is about an hr from downtowm Chicago I need Summmerville SC and that person needs your location if your interested please call or text me at 815-355-3555 or email me at hammersham@yahoo.com

Posts: 161 | Registered: 18 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post