Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Central Indiana to West Coast Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Indiana to West Coast Florida Login/Join

posted
Have a nice 46H (J option available)with LLV in Anderson, Indiana, 45 min NE of Indy. 18 RR, awesome supervisor..fun office.. Looking for West coast Florida prefer centrally, or Keys.

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Amy, would you be interested in the east coast of florida? Palm Beach County. nice area,nice beaches,close to everything.All route have LLV's

Posts: 28 | Registered: 29 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Koby....Im still interested but cannot do a quick move. It will be a year from this June before I can go. Keep me in mind! ThanksSmiler)

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amy,
Did you ask Manny if he wants to go to Indiana? He seems to have gotten his transfer according to his posts ??? Ron

Posts: 10 | Registered: 08 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No I did not..