Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Gulf coast to NC needed to finish 3 way.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gulf coast to NC needed to finish 3 way. Login/Join

posted
Anyone want NC? Looking for someone one the gulf coast to finish a multi transfer. But anyone who wants NC please let me know it may help out.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in North Carolina?

Posts: 12 | Location: Westport, Ma | Registered: 04 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couple options are available. Lillington, Salisbury, Tobaccoville. Also Lexington or Rock Hill SC too if you'd rather go there. Where are you and where do you wanna go? I have worked a million multi transfers so I can try to get you about anywhere you wanna go.

posted Hide Post
I am in Cary North Carolina looking for a transfer to Florida.

Posts: 97 | Registered: 14 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am at California Brentwood near bay area with good neighborhood want to move North Carolina near Greensboro or Cary area

Posts: 25 | Registered: 22 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sri I'm trying to help get you here trust me.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sunroof71:
Couple options are available. Lillington, Salisbury, Tobaccoville. Also Lexington or Rock Hill SC too if you'd rather go there. Where are you and where do you wanna go? I have worked a million multi transfers so I can try to get you about anywhere you wanna go.

Hi Sunroof71 Im in Tempe, AZ and want Seattle washington Areas. I have found someone in tacoma that wants Raleigh (1hour travel) NC. possible 3 way if you know anyone in raleigh who wants Arizona.

Call or email me if yo have anything.
480-363-1322 p.sal168@gmail.com

Posts: 47 | Registered: 17 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need north Carolina badly, I have Columbia south Carolina interested in my office in Richfield ohio, so Columbia is available. 330-391-2144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would take Lillington today!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post