Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    S.W. Florida to Northeast Ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S.W. Florida to Northeast Ohio Login/Join

posted
Hi, I am in Willoughby Ohio now for vacation. My route is in Naples Florida and I am looking for Northeast Ohio. I am here in Ohio for another week. Send me a reply if interested.

Posts: 30 | Registered: 24 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi my route is in dublin ohio i would consider a transfer with you call me at 614-668-2017

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply Tbruce, but I am interested in Northeast Ohio only.Good luck in your search.

posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Tracy and I have an H route in Rittman ohio. Is this far enough north for you ? I'm looking to go to south central ohio , maybe we could work out a 3 way if your interested. I would consider the route in Dublin that responded to you, but I'd really like to be south of Columbus, ohio. I look forward to hearing from you. I can also be reached at tracyhouser53@yahoo.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
raider i would be interested in this trade and tracy is in the NE corner near akron

posted Hide Post
Hey SW Fl how does ritan Ohio sound it is near Akron and Youngstown area call me if interested 614-668-2017

posted Hide Post
Tbruce, I have never heard of a Ritan Ohio. When I refer to Northeast Ohio, I am speaking of areas near Cleveland and Lake Erie. Sorry if I haven't been clear.

posted Hide Post
Rittman Ohio is 45 miles from Cleveland google map it if still not interested I understand but that is the closest I have found so far

posted Hide Post
Sorry doing this from my phone did not catch that auto correct messed up

posted Hide Post
Hi did you check out Rittman Ohio it is 45.5 miles from Cleveland

posted Hide Post
Hi raider. There is an open route in chesterland Ohio I can bid if you would actually be open to a trade . I think we would have to wait a year if I'm not mistaken . Bidding ends tommorow 8/19/13 sorry for waiting so long,call me 740-673-5012 if interested . Route is a 40 k with LLV. Tracy

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce, I am aware of Rittman and have been there before. I appreciate your interest, but I really want the northeast portion of Ohio. Areas like Painesville, Chardon, Madison, etc... I have been at the P.O. for 25 years and really am only interested in the above areas.

posted Hide Post
I been with the post office for 21 years good luck your gonna need it could have been specific in the first place wouldn't have bothered to even reply to you knowing you are so dismissive.