Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Clayton, NC to Ocala Florida or other areas in Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clayton, NC to Ocala Florida or other areas in Florida Login/Join

posted
Looking at Ocala and will consider most places in Florida, please call 919-205-1586, cell 716-946-1026 or text, email bullock716@hotmail.com... (prior ad had wrong phone # - sorry about that)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Diane B,

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm 20mins from ocala. 6 RTS. all k's drive own cars for delivering. Tell me about your office RTS ect.

Posts: 51 | Registered: 03 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Ann, Can you give me a cellphone to call you at, I want to ask you a question. My cell is 716-628-4420. Thanks, Diane B.

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not interested anymore

Posts: 51 | Registered: 03 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm 15 miles south of daytona. 74 mile j45 route. I may consider a transfer if the area is right. We'd prefer to live in the mountains if that helps. How big is your route and do you have an LLV. Thanks.

rphillips1862@gmail.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 21 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent an email yesterday. I have 2 options for you if you want to be in the mountains. 1. Flat Rock, NC (south of Asheville). 2. Knoxville, TN. Let me know if either of these options are acceptable.
vjvivaldi@hotmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Hi, I'm 15 miles south of daytona. 74 mile j45 route. I may consider a transfer if the area is right. We'd prefer to live in the mountains if that helps. How big is your route and do you have an LLV. Thanks.

rphillips1862@gmail.com

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ann:
I'm 20mins from ocala. 6 RTS. all k's drive own cars for delivering. Tell me about your office RTS ect.

Are you interested in ft Myers fl

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I'm in SW FL ft Myers
If I can fit into the equation somehow I am wanting Knoxville/Chattanooga area
239-281-2552

posted Hide Post
Does anyone from flat rock NC need SW Fl,please call Amanda 239-281-2552