Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    s.e.Mi to KY,TN,AL,GA,WVA,VA,SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

s.e.Mi to KY,TN,AL,GA,WVA,VA,SC Login/Join

posted
have k-rt 41 68Mi. Have a nice rt.. A small office with 2 reg. & 1 aux rte. No city carriers, a new p.m. who is very nice to work with. just want a new area to work in. E-mail me at sherry_curtis3760@comcast.net

Posts: 4 | Registered: 16 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello there, i was wondering where are you from? im in ga

Posts: 17 | Registered: 27 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there ! I try to go to any city in AZ . Any one know or want to swap 2 or 3 way ,help me out . Thanks. I'm from Duluth GA .

Posts: 6 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by paula:
hello there, i was wondering where are you from? im in ga

I'm from Reading MI. Just minutes from the Ohio-Indianna border. Where in Ga. are you located?

posted Hide Post
hello sherry, im located in covington ga.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 27 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what is your area like?? How big is the post office. i'm so used to a little one that a big one will be an adjustment I'm sure!

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
hi i'm in lake placid fl.for more info my cell#is 636-222-0562

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sherry wow am looking to move to Angola Indiana but this is just as fine. Please email me at donny62@embarqmail.com Im in sunny florida Avon Park. Small office 10 rural 10 city nice area close to everything. Looking to go asap! denise

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in South Carolina 5-10 min from ocean. I need to go to San Diego, CA because my husband job. Would you mind if we tried a 3-way requesting San Diego to Reading, MI???

Posts: 2 | Location: Mt. Pleasant, SC | Registered: 14 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post