Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    ** FL to FL ** (East coast to Emerald Coast)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

** FL to FL ** (East coast to Emerald Coast) Login/Join

posted
Am seeking mutual transfer.. I am in Daytona area and ideally want as close to Navarre FL as possible. (Ft Walton, Niceville, Milton). Our office: 11 reg routes (average 45k), 1 aux. 10 routes with LLV. New construction & room for growth. A clear description of routes after mail count.
If you are in the Emerald Coast ..and have the slightest of interest.. contact me!!
I am NOT interested in any other states..thank you. sedonasky68@gmail.com

Posts: 15 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: 22 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seriously looking to transfer to Navarre area.. Ft.Walton, Niceville, etc.. Anyone from this area interested.. please contact me!!
sedonasky68@gmail.com
quote:
Originally posted by sedonasky68:
Am seeking mutual transfer.. I am in Daytona area and ideally want as close to Navarre FL as possible. (Ft Walton, Niceville, Milton). Our office: 11 reg routes (average 45k), 1 aux. 10 routes with LLV. New construction & room for growth. A clear description of routes after mail count.
If you are in the Emerald Coast ..and have the slightest of interest.. contact me!!
I am NOT interested in any other states..thank you. sedonasky68@gmail.com

Posts: 15 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: 22 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Tallahassee. Possibly interested in Daytona, eventually south Florida, palm beach or st. Petersburg area

Posts: 49 | Location: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: 26 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carpewake - I’d possibly be interested in Tallahassee (gets me halfway closer to my destination). Will think about it as an option.