Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Pennsylvania (Williamsport Area) to ANYWHERE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pennsylvania (Williamsport Area) to ANYWHERE Login/Join

posted
I am located in central Pennsylvania near Williamsport, Im in a small office between our office and two other remote offices we have 5 rural routes and 2 city. 1 rural with LLV (my route) I'm looking for anything really to get me out of this area. Prefer being within an hour or two to a large city.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 14 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Monticello Minnesota it's about 40 min from the city and we got 10 routes can email me at hillermeilssa@yahoo.com. Or text or call me 320-266-6525 thanks melissa

Posts: 53 | Registered: 22 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ankeny Iowa, suburb, 15 minutes to downtown Des Moines. Sweet office with LLVs, great cost of living.
theholtshop@yahoo.com thanks -Mr Holt

Posts: 54 | Registered: 27 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in greenville,NC or Toms river,NJ . if so you could email me at ruralbrad33@gmail.com

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spencer I am in central Illinois in a nice town a little over 2hrs away from chicago. If you prefer a warmer climate there is someone desperate for our location located just north of DFW. my email is bj124798@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mr. B,

Posts: 68 | Registered: 13 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about North Dakota?
quote:
Originally posted by SpencerH:
I am located in central Pennsylvania near Williamsport, Im in a small office between our office and two other remote offices we have 5 rural routes and 2 city. 1 rural with LLV (my route) I'm looking for anything really to get me out of this area. Prefer being within an hour or two to a large city.

Posts: 227 | Registered: 14 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how far away are you from Princeton, Va???

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post